Here’s the list of the #QUOTES we’re talking about during this episode devoted to Teens.
- “Small children disturb your sleep; big children, your life.” – Yiddish proverb
- “Little children, headache; big children, heartache.” – Italian proverb.
- “The average teenager still has all the faults his parents outgrew.” – Unknown
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – e.e. cummings
- “That’s what it is to care for a person…if you’re not afraid, you’re not doing it right.” – Jonathan Auxier
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Ghandi
“If I Should Have a Daughter” – Sarah Kay
Listen to our The Thing About Teens playlist on Spotify.