Here are the famous quotations the OnlySchoolers are talking about in this episode.
- “An army marches on its stomach.” – Napoleon
- “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world..” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” – Virginia Woolf
- “He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.” – Jonathan Swift
- “Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers.” – Shakespeare
Listen to our What’s for Lunch? playlist on Spotify.