Check out the podcast here!
Here are the famous quotations the OnlySchoolers are talking about in this episode.
- “If you give a mouse a cookie, he’s going to ask for a glass of milk. When you give him the milk, he’ll probably ask you for a straw. When he’s finished, he’ll ask you for a napkin. Then he’ll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn’t have a milk mustache.” –Laura Numeroff
- “‘Curiouser and curiouser,’ cried Alice.” — Lewis Carroll
- “What other function do books have, the great ones, but to change the reader? Books to comfort. But most of all, books to disturb you forward.” –Jon Cohen
- “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” — G. K. Chesterton
- “Dwell in possibility.”— Emily Dickinson
- “No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.” — Amelia Earhart
- “One cat just leads to another.” — Hemingway
Listen to our One Thing Leads to Another playlist on Spotify.